Join the Movement!
Become a member or renew your membership today
Join the Coalition for Compassionate Care of California and be part of the statewide collaborative community of individuals and organizations promoting high-quality, compassionate care for all Californians who are seriously ill or approaching the end of life.
As a member, you can expand your expertise with online and in-person trainings on important topics related to advance care planning and palliative care (with discounts on all trainings and for our annual summit), connect with your peers and a network of professionals dedicated to compassionate care, and stay up-to-date on relevant policies and legislation that impact your organization.
Membership is open to any individual or organization dedicated to advance care planning and quality palliative care. Local coalition members – contact us to find out how your local coalition can become a CCCC Affiliate.
$100 per calendar year
Includes membership benefits for all staff.
Rates are based on the budget of the applying organization.
If you have any questions or would like to join, please call (916) 489-2222 or email membership@CoalitionCCC.org.
- Attend CCCC’s 2021 Virtual Summit at discounted rates for all staff of organization members.
- Participate in online training webinars free of charge!
- View CCCC’s vast library of past webinar recordings free of charge!
- Attend training workshops on the topics of Advance Care Planning, Cultural Sensitivity and End-of-Life Care, and POLST for reduced registration fees.
- Receive continuing education credits for increasing your skills and knowledge.
- Receive timely advocacy and policy updates on advance care planning, palliative care, serious illness, and related issues.
- Receive the latest news about how we can assist your healthcare organization integrate ACP into your existing operations.
Who can join CCCC?
We invite any individual or organization committed to high-quality, compassionate care to join. More than 400 members represent the full continuum of care:
- Healthcare systems
- Long-term care providers
- Home health agencies
- Emergency medical providers
- Health plans
- Non-profits and associations
- Consumer advocates
- Academic institutions
What is the duration of my membership period?
Membership dues cover the calendar year, January 1 to December 31. Dues are not pro-rated if you join after January 1; however, dues received in the last quarter of the year will activate your benefits immediately and membership will continue through to the end of the following calendar year.
Are continuing education credits available?
Yes, we offer CEUs for nurses, social workers, and chaplains with many of our trainings.
CMEs are offered at the Annual Summit when sponsored.
How do I take advantage of reduced registration rates?
You must register using your unique membership code received from the CCCC office with your welcome materials. If you are unsure of your membership status, call us at (916) 489-2222 to inquire. All registrations will be confirmed for active membership by our staff.
My organization is a member. Can I sign up for webinars, trainings, and the summit at the member-only rates?
Yes! Organizational membership dues covers staff members at your organization. Please be sure to identify yourself as a staff member of an active organization member when registering. All registrations at the member rate will be confirmed for accuracy.
I am a member of a community coalition. Can I take advantage of the CCCC’s membership benefits?
No. Community coalition membership does not automatically make you a member of CCCC. You must join CCCC as an individual or organizational member in order to take advantage of CCCC membership benefits.
What are the membership dues?
Organization membership dues are based on the annual operating budget of the organization:
- Under $500,000: dues are $350/year
- $500,000-$1,000,000: dues are $500/year
- $1,000,000-$5,000,000: dues are $1,000/year
- $5,000,000+ : dues are $1,500/year
Who do I contact to join?
If you have any questions or would like to join, contact us at (916) 489-2222 or membership@CoalitionCCC.org